The process of using our services…
Key benefits of our services:
- Avoid Costly Litigation
- Reduce Liability
- Lower Insurance Premiums (contact your insurance provider)
- Coeffecient of Friction Measurement,
- Reporting & Monitoring
- Industry Leading Warranty
- Products Made in USA
- Engineer Tested
- Meet or Exceed ANSI B101.1 & B101.3 Standards
- Professional Installation and Friendly Service
- The products we use are trusted by many major Corporations and Organizations
Coefficient of Friction
Coefficient of friction, a term coined by Leonardo da Vinci, is defined as the amount of force required to move an object across a surface divided by the weight of the object.
Florida Non Slip Services and Consultants tests the Wet Static Coefficient of Friction using an ASM 825A Digital Tribometer. After our testing is completed, we will document our findings and submit a report for your files.
Our goal is to provide readings that exceed national recommendations.